Friday, May 13, 2011

HEY GUYS!

It's great to write on this again. I know I've left promises of things to come hanging in the air in the past, and it's weighed on me like a fat man who just had a batch of cement pancakes sitting on my chest.

Anyway we have an unbelievably cool new release in the works.

We will be putting out a split 7" with two awesome bands, Mountain Dude (myspace.com/itsmountaindude) from good old New Brunswick, NJ and The Fabulous St. Knicholas Cage (myspace.com/stknichcage) all the way from Tulsa, OK!
These bands are like punchy poppy psych slices of heaven, get excited.

We here at VOC are so souped about this that Campbells called and offered to can us. Just kidding of course. However, that would be radical. How many people or organizations get their very own soup?

Anyway, the release date is the of course expected TBA, but I'll be letting you in on the details as soon as enough of them are materialized that warrants a blog full of information. Until then I'll leave you with one of my favorite videos:


I've said it before and I'll say it again, it isn't fair that otters belong in the wild. They are so cute they belong in my arms, what the hell!

Cats + Otters= CO
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!

Okay more legitimate music news in the future. Thanks for indulging in my nonsense.

-K


No comments:

Post a Comment